The Resource for Everything Gun Holsters
14 Deliciously Dangerous Gun Cakes
Here’s an unappetizing thought: Sinking your teeth into a 12 gauge.
That cold metallic taste comes in gag-inducing waves. And if you bite down hard enough, you might crack a few teeth along the way.
But why eat a real gun anyway (is that even humanly possible)? If it looks that appealing, you might as well whip up a cake that looks eerily similar to a firearm. We found 14 icing-coated masterpieces that demonstrate the ability to be both intimidating and intimidating.
1. Glock Cake – With an almost too-legit look, this Glock 17 has a trigger that makes you wonder if it’s loaded. Better double check.
2. Texas Wedding – Only in the Lone Star State would such a frosted firearm wedding cake exist.
3. Desert Eagle – Even down to the gold tiger stripes, this 24” special edition Desert Eagle is sure to put a smile on any gun lover’s face.
4. Bull’s Eye – Another cake right on target. It’s covered in rolled fondant with piped dot letters, gum paste bullets topped off with a black fondant gun.
5. Velvet Revolver – The idea behind this mouth-watering desert is simple: a revolver on top of red velvet cake. The frosting? Cream cheese.
6. 007 Cake – Can you picture James Bond eating birthday cake? Hmm… maybe blowing one up. Well this slick cake was created for a 9-year-old’s birthday.
7. AR-15 Assault Rifle – More fondant! This time it’s black, shiny and camouflaged.
8. Pistol Whipped Cupcake – Part of a murder mystery collection of cutesy cakes, the aqua-blue sprinkles really add a menacing element.
9. Gun and Case Delight – Nobody would guess that a two-layer lemon cake sits underneath the black fondant gun.
10. Shotgun Wedding – We can’t be sure this is a wedding cake, but it definitely should be. It only serves 20 though, so maybe it’s just for the wedding party.
11. Hunter’s Birthday – A fondant Smith & Wesson paired with a fondant cigar provide ample distractions as a hunter stalks his game.
12. Machine Gun – We hope the makers of this cake really didn’t create it for dinner with Tony Soprano.
13. Camo Cake – Can you see this frosted firearm dressed in camouflage? Hurry and put it in the middle of the woods. Can you see it now?
14. Duel Wedding – More like a scene from years after the wedding, a bride and groom battle it out just after (or right before) they say “I do.” Or is it “I don’t?”